A basic guide to Google Pages
Google Places has been renamed and rejigged Google My Business and now Google will help your business go even further.
Google My Business allows you to:
- be found more easily by your customers
- be more accessible from mobile devices
- Build up customer reviews (if have a ‘local’ type business)
- Use Google Hangouts for free webinars or video calls
- Build even better relationships with existing and potential
- And much more!
Get started by visiting Google My Business and filling in the form. You will automatically be given a Google Plus page to populate, and a postcard will be sent to your address for you to verify.
One of the great things about Google My Business is it gives you a real insight into who is looking at your page and what actions they are taking on your content.
Google Insights allows you to:
- See how many followers you have
- Interact with them individually
- The gender split (once you have at least 200 followers)
- Accept and respond to reviews
- See the total views of your content
- Note the engagement on posts, and which type of content gets the most engagement
Marketing on Google
There is a lot more you can do to market your business once you are set up on Google
- Start a “community” of like-mined people and potential customers
- Organise a “hangout” and set yourself up as a subject matter expert
- Share content publically or privately
- Respond to messages from clients and customers
If you need help setting up or maintaining a Google My Business page, contact Direct Digital Solutions of 02 9557 7623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 19, 2019
March 19, 2019
March 13, 2019